Week at a Glance
October 19th - October 23rd
- We are continuing to explore equal groups and multiplication
- Mystery Genre
- Informational Writing
- TIDE Practice and Paragraph Writing
- Creative Writing
- Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives
- Spelling lists will be sent home on Monday and Tuesday. Please practice your spelling words on your remote days.
- Cursive books can remain at home. Complete a page or two on each remote day.
- The Pilgrims in Plimoth Plantation: We will be reading about Samual Eaton and Sarah Morton together in class.
Yay! We finally have a five day week! We will have our whole class Zoom on Wednesday at 9:00 and again at 11:30.