Week at a Glance and Homework
June 18th - June 22nd
- Chapter 12: Relative Sizes of Measured Units
- Craft and Hobby projects are due Monday 6/18. We will be spending time this week on presentations.
- We will be finishing up reading books written by Andrew Clements in reading groups and responding to what we have read.
- Please read nightly for enjoyment.
- Persuasive writing: Book Reviews
- All About Me books. Please remember to bring any photographs, magazine pictures or drawings that will help you to create your book. Some of the pages will include family, favorites, pets, favorite book (or series) and hobbies.
- We will be researching national parks and then creating a google slide show about what was discovered.
- Exploration of Canada and Mexico.
Investigating How We See: Light and Eyes
Please remember to bring a water bottle each day. The warmer weather is here and Room 8 can get very warm.