This Week at a Glance
June 7th - June 11th
- Review of 3rd grade math concepts
- Steve Jenkins "What If You Had Animal..." group reading and activities
- Various reading comprehension strategies
- Creative Writing
- Revising and Editing
- There will be no new spelling words this week.
- Life Science Investigation: Survival and Heredity and Traits and Adaptation
- Polar Pride Spirit Week
Monday- Wear Conant/AB gear
Tuesday- Wear tie dye/rainbow
Wednesday- Wacky/Mismatched Day
Thursday- Pajama Day
Friday- Wear third grade t-shirt or anything the color red
- The weather is warmer and our classroom is getting hotter, please remember to bring water and a snack to school each day.