Week at a Glance
November 13th - November 16th
Chapter 3: Understand Multiplication
Small group Mystery reading
- Story elements
- Grammar Review
- Paragraph Organization
- Revising and Editing (CUP and ARMS)
- Informative Writing (POW and TIDE) "I know all about" book
- Students will continue to work on their individual spelling needs this week.
- We will continue to visit the Pilgrims and Plimoth throughout the month on November.
- Matter Unit - Investigating Things in My World: Observing and Measuring Materials and Objects
- Various growth mindset activities
- Cranberry Day and Wacky Wednesday is on November 21st (early release day before Thanksgiving).